Thursday, February 04, 2021 - Sunday, March 07, 2021
Virtual Hunger Walk/Run 2021 - Your participation in this virtual event will help City Bridges Food Pantries purchase food to help stop hunger in our communities. 100% of your registration will help provide food for our City Bridges clients.
Hunger Walk Run is an integral fundraising, community building, and awareness initiative of the Atlanta Community Food Bank who distribute more than 64 million meals annually, throughout 29 Georgia counties, to over 700 partner agencies including pantries, community kitchens, daycares and senior centers. You can help!
DATE AND TIME:
- March 7, 2021, at 2:00 PM: Participate at any time or join us virtually for our celebration on the event day.
- Selfies: Take a selfie while walking in your neighborhood, rocking your treadmill, or spinning on your bike.
- Social Media: Help us keep the energy of Hunger Walk/Run going by posting your photo to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, tagging the Food Bank (@ACFB on Instagram and Twitter), and using the hashtag #HWR2021.
To register for the Hunger Walk/Run, click SIGN-UP. When the page opens:
- Click on REGISTER.
- Select ATLANTA COMMUNITY FOOD BANK in the dropdown.
- Choose JOIN A TEAM.
- In the "Select the organization to which the team belongs," click drop down and select A5400 New City Church
- Select “JOIN” (This supports City Bridges – Fairburn).
- Continue with your registration.
Thank you for walking/running with us virtually!!
Download the Hunger Walk/Run App from the App Store to track and log your participation during the virtual event.