Every Sunday, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Join us at the Fairburn Campus for our Sunday on-site gathering. We’re committed to an environment that meets government recommendations and guidelines for safety. Our gathering is designed to create sanitary, safe, and touchless environments that allow physical distancing.
* Volunteers and staff will wear masks.
* All environments are set-up for social distancing.
* The seating in the sanctuary is arranged by family size.
* Masks are required when you enter the building and while moving about. You may remove your face covering while seated.
* Temperatures will be taken as you enter.
* CM3 will resume once our volunteers are fully back. Until then, children are welcomed and encouraged to attend the gatherings and sit with their families. We are providing fun activity bags for them to enjoy during the gatherings.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure. COVID-19 spreads from person-to-person and can be spread by those who are infected but don't show symptoms. Older adults and those who are immune-compromised should take extreme precautions.
If you or anyone you have come into contact with are showing any flu-like symptoms, have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days, or have had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this gathering.
Even though New City Church has implemented mandated precautions to ensure your safety, New City Church will not be held responsible for any "positive" testing results or contracting of the disease due to your attendance and that you are attending at your own risk.