City Bridges Food Pantry
The City Bridges ministry feeds approximately 1500 people each month and provides a Thanksgiving dinner to 600-700 people. We do this via our mobile food pantry, from the food pantries located in Peachtree City and Fairburn, and by visiting extended stay hotels in the area where needs are significant.
If you are facing a challenging time and need help with food, please visit our Fairburn or Peachtree City location during the hours listed below.
Serve the Hungry
City Bridges Food Pantry in Fairburn and Peachtree City needs volunteers to help serve the community. Click sign-up below.
We need additional truck drivers who can drive the City Bridges truck for food pick up on Monday/Friday/Saturday mornings. Click sign-up below.
Food Pantry Photos
The Fairburn Food Pantry is at 3355 Old Jonesboro Road, Fairburn, GA 30213, in the building at the far end of the New City Church parking lot behind the church offices.
Operating Hours for this food pantry are:
- Tuesdays 2 pm - 5 pm
- Saturdays 10 am - 1 pm
Holiday closings for the Fairburn Pantry are:
- Saturday, November 23, 2019
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Saturday, December 28, 2019
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019
For more information about our Fairburn location, please call (770) 964-2138 extension 130 or click HERE to email.
Peachtree City Location
The PTC Food Pantry is at 320 Dividend Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269, in the rear of the building.
Operating hours for this food pantry are:
- Wednesdays 10 am-Noon
- 2nd Saturday 10 am-Noon
Holiday closings for the PTC Food Pantry are:
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020
For information about our Peachtree City location, please call (770) 964-2138 extension 102 or click HERE to email.
If you have a passion for helping people who.....
- need food to make it through the month
- need help with meal planning
- need parenting tips and strategies
- need someone to listen to their heart about the challenges they are facing in life
- need to experience the love of God
- need someone to pray with them
- need to be served