Saturday, July 20, 2019, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
You will have a blast at this year's rafting day trip with the NCC men. We are headed to the Nantahala River in North Carolina for a day of crazy fun!!
- We will meet at the Fairburn Campus at 8:30 am and leave about 8:45 am.
- Bring a sack lunch, as we will stop to eat between 11:30-11:45 am right before we get to our destination.
- Rafting starts at about 1:30 pm for a 2 hour float trip.
- We usually get back to the Fairburn Campus by 6-7 pm unless your driver stops somewhere for dinner then it might be more like 7-8 pm.
- Bring cash for a sandwich or hamburger, if you want to catch some dinner on the way home.
Visit the NCC Men's Ministry Page at R.A.W. to see what our men are doing these days!